Thursday, January 26, 2006

7:05

holy shit it is cold in this building. i have 2 -- TWO -- space heaters running under my desk and my feeties are still little blocks of ice. 'course if i were Girl enough to blow dry my hair before coming to work, i might not suffer so much. but that seems like a waste of precious time.

A and i did a timed 500yds in the pool today. don't have any past 500 times to compare against, but i did the 1st 400 5sec faster than my best 400yd time. 100 splits were 1:22 -- 1:25 -- 1:28 -- 1:25 -- 1:25. got sleepy on the 3rd one. ended up with a 7:05. think i could have gone under 7min if i'd been paying attention to laps, and if i'd had 4 scoops of ice cream w/my pound cake last night, instead of only 3.

USAT mid-atlantic announced its all-regional teams this week. i made the du team. i don't really know what this means, but it's cool.

kinda thinking about worlds this year. australia. thorpe. yum.

life is good.

my hair looks ridiculous. now re-considering the blow-drying thing.

No comments: